From developing and implementing your new-hire orientation process, to performing payroll and benefits administration with your chosen vendor, hireVision will manage all or part of the transactional tasks of managing employees. And, even beyond transactional, discover our employee retention programs as well as a SOX-compliant employee hotline called myLink.
- On-boarding Administration - Effective onboarding is critical for employee retention. From the necessary, routine paperwork to helping the new hire understand the culture of your organization, we customize, streamline and perform the process with your company.
- Off-boarding Administration – Whether we work with your current system or create one for you, we systematically go into action to assure all final documents, insurances, etc. are completed thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Payroll Administration – Along with your chosen payroll vendor, we can perform and manage your tasks related to payroll entry. Need help choosing a payroll vendor? We can assist you. We can even become the point of contact for your associates’ payroll needs.
- Benefits Administration - We can manage everything, including choosing a vendor, managing open enrollment and handling daily changes, updates, terminations and hew hires. From beginning to end, or anywhere in between, we customize a solution for you. We can even become the point of contact for your associates’ benefits support needs.
- Post-Hire Employee Retention Interviews – Why limit your employee feedback to the annual survey or even worse, not asking for feedback until the exit interview? Why not focus on retention at the start! Our interviewing experts contact your associates at periodic intervals at the onset of employment. Our job is to report to you employee satisfaction right from the start and also alert you of any workplace issues so that you can take action before these issues transpire into true problems.
- Employee Surveys – Electronic or live employee surveys conducted and analyzed by trained and experienced interviewing experts. Gauge employee satisfaction and identify trends by conducting non-threatening, third-party surveys. This information returns its value when utilized to act upon areas of the organization that are driving turnover or effecting employee morale. Many companies are using employee surveys as a proactive approach to avoiding unionization.
myLink Hotline Reporting Services - Business, nonprofit and academic organizations that invest in feedback and support have an edge in the ever-changing world of communications management. No wonder our clients consider myLink Hotline Services to be a valuable investment and a true commitment to the people who play a role in their success. We are people relations specialists, and the ultimate goal of the myLink program is to support the overall well-being of your organization’s community. We can handle just about any reporting issues you may have, including HR-related support, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, matters pertaining to ethics or in-house policies—whatever you need. And best of all, we are not a call center. Our group is staffed with human resources interviewing experts trained handle your organization’s unique needs. Click here to learn more.
Contact Us today for more information about any of our Employment Administration services.