HOTLINE REPORTING SERVICES FOR:
ACADEMIA | NON-PROFIT | BUSINESS
Organizations that invest in feedback and support have an edge in the ever-changing world of communications management. Why? For one thing, they gain valuable insight while they provide people a means by which they feel that their voices are being heard. For another, they can more effectively respond to internal or external situations. And let’s not overlook the positive effects this all can have on brand image either. No wonder our clients consider myLink Hotline Services to be a valuable investment and a true commitment to the people who play a role in their success.
We are people relations specialists. The ultimate goal of the myLink program is to support the overall well-being of your organization’s community. In an academic setting, this can include dedicated hotlines (not call centers) for faculty, staff and students, as well as ombudsman services. For non-profits, it can apply to staffers, volunteers and service users. In a business setting, customers, employees and vendors may be part of the myLink service group. It’s up to you.
Through myLink, we provide a centralized reporting mechanism for members of your organization’s community to communicate their concerns. We are there for them, on your behalf, to help provide assistance, including but not limited to:
|ANSWERING BASIC QUESTIONS
||FIELDING, MEDIATING & RESOLVING ISSUES
The benefits of having the qualified, trained professionals of myLink act as your third-party support are significant.
We eliminate a conflict of interest. That’s because we are not part of “management” or “the administration”, giving hotline users an impartial service they are more likely to use.
We are people relations specialists who can handle a myriad of interpersonal workplace situations, including: employee-to-employee, supervisor-to-employee, customer-to-company, student-to-administration, faculty-to-administration, etc.
We provide a cloud-based web portal. Using a state-of-the-art cloud-based portal means a more accessible, more reliable, streamlined service with reduced down times.
We are hotline specialists. hireVision does not employ unskilled call center representatives; we are a team of highly educated HR professionals. We also provide documentation, benchmarking, trend tracking and other reporting measures that allow you to follow patterns and mine valuable information from your hotline feedback. This can prove to be a critical function in some situations.
Service users are protected as we provide an opportunity to identify themselves or to remain anonymous when reporting.
Service users are able to reach us by phone, web or mobile phone app. We will have a dedicated phone line for your myLink service and a customized web portal that uses the same state-of-the-art technology utilized by Fortune 500 companies all over the country. There’s even a convenient mobile phone app.
We help with SOX compliance. By providing a reliability resource for inquires and concerns regarding your organization, myLink helps you fulfill your legal responsibilities under the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act of 2002.
Your in-house support team remains intact and available for you as always. myLink acts as an extension to support their efforts, and the team at myLink can also work with your human resources staff to further enhance your HR experience within your organization. This can include:
- HR regulations and compliance
- Your company policies & procedures
- Ethics, conditions, misconduct, disputes, etc.
- General support for HR issues/ideas/best practices/advice
- Employee relations support
We offer additional professional mediator services. As part of our extended services, myLink can arrange for our professional, highly skilled mediation partner, The Gaber Group, to assist your organization with settling disputes or conflicts through private and confidential mediation. The Gaber Group has over 25 years combined experience in law, mediation and conflict resolution and has worked extensively with unions, schools, universities, non profits and corporations.. The firm’s credentials include:
- member of the Pennsylvania, Lehigh and Monroe County Bar Associations
- member of the Pennsylvania Council of Mediators
- certified as a Transformative Mediator
- advanced practitioner member ranking by the Association for Conflict Resolution.
Not sure what types of inquires and issues myLink is designed to handle? Here are a few examples:
- “There is a problem that I believe may be an ethical issue and I need to report this”
- “I don’t understand the student attendance policy. Can you help me with this?”
- “I am having a conflict with another employee? What can I do?”
- “I believe my rights were violated under the SOX regulations.”
- “I believe there is a miscommunication in my department but I am not sure how to handle this. Can you help me?”
- “What is the best way to encourage my employees to follow a policy that has been ignored for years?”
- “John refuses to follow the attendance policy but I can’t afford to fire him. What do I do?”
- “Your store manager was very rude to me in front of the sales staff and other shoppers.”
- “The morale in our department is really low. What can we do?”
- “Do we have any rules for hiring family members?”
- “I am being harassed. Please help me.”
- “My professor doesn’t like me, and my grades are being affected.”
WHAT MYLINK IS NOT
We do not employ legal counsel. Any information that we share should not be confused with legal advice. For situations that require legal advice we will either contact your legal counsel or your HR department with your permission.
We do not set your organization’s rules and regulations. While we may communicate requested changes or negative trends to you as needed, you remain the governing body for your organization’s policies and administration. Whether you accept or pass on the suggestions we report, we will communicate this to your callers on your behalf.
We are not a call center! myLink is a professional organization staffed with employees who are highly skilled and educated in human resources, as well as mediation services.
For more information, please contact us at 610.443.0119 or email us.